Let me send you a quick intro post here to tell you what you can expect from this blog.
As you are able to see from the site and the "about us" page, I help people create online courses.
So the blogging you will see here is going to be about
- putting together a course and share your skills
- yes, it takes more than a couple of days to finish a good product
- what needs to go in, what needs to stay out
- defining your audience
- market a course (Creating an awesome product is great, what good is it if nobody knows about it?)
- you learn about list building
- you learn about social media
- you learn about the importance of influencers in your field of knowledge
We will talk about "good manners" or how to behave the right way with your audience.
We will talk about your questions and find answers to them.
We will talk about your fears and doubts, about procrastination and lack of focus; we will talk about anything that comes between you and the course you want to create and help you move it out of your way!
So, if you are ready to join in and get this weekly newsletter as well as a cool freebie on how to get your online course started, just sign up on the right and we take care of it.
This is just a quick intro, I will send out a post tomorrow about EU's GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and the steps you should take to be in compliance with it. Interested? Hop on the list and I "see you" tomorrow.